Our Top 5 Body Care Camping & Festival Essentials
1. Dr Bronner's Green Tea Liquid Soap - This invigorating, fair trade liquid soap, made with organic oils and infused with natural green tea extracts, can be used in 18 different ways to clean just about anything … from washing your vegetables, washing clothes to cleaning your complexion and pearly whites, as demonstrated by famous fans Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore, Sandra Bullock, Eminem and Bobbi Brown.
2. Jason Quit Bugging Me Lotion Spray - This hydrating natural lotion helps keep mosquitoes, gnats, horseflies, black and biting flies at bay. Keep bugs at bay for up to 3 Hours. Deet, PABA and Paraben Free, Hydrating and Easy to Use. Safe for kids.
3. Jason 98% Aloe Vera Gel - A great pure Aloe Vera moisturiser for face and body. Penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalises chapped, moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera.
4. Dr Bronner's Hand Sanitising Spray - This is one of our special favourites. Free of gmo-alcohol and petro-carbomer thickener and has added organic glycerin for moisturising the skin. Great for cleaning hands, face and surfaces.
5. Lovea SPF50 Face Cream - A great anti-ageing face moisturiser with added sun protection. It is lightly scented with Tahitian Monoi leaves. The formula is water resistant and packed full of anti-ageing ingredients such as Argan Oil, the new formula can be worn under make-up or just on its own at the beach. Great for the whole family.
These are our recommended top 5 must haves if you are planning a camping holiday or planning to stay at a festival which will keep you feeling fresh, without taking an extra suit case. We would love to hear your thoughts, so please let us know about your must have beauty products and best all rounders.