Therapeutics Shampoo & Body Wash 300ml
Therapeutics Shampoo & Body Wash is infused with the energising botanical properties of Lavender and Tea Tree, recognised for their ability to stimulate repair, promote healing and dispel bacteria, whilst maintaining long-lasting hydration for optimum effect.
With a subtle unisex aroma and a gentle foaming agent, this targeted Body Wash for Eczema is also beneficial for skin prone to Psoriasis or Dermatitis due to the actives ability to reinforce the skins natural protective barrier, whilst locking-in precious moisture and eliminating grime, so you emerge from the shower feeling re-energised with skin velvety soft, supple and hydrated.
As a Shampoo the light foaming agent will provide relief from discomfort without drying the scalp, or irritating delicate hair follicles, leaving strands soft and manageable. Can also be used as an effective head lice treatment as this blend of essential oils will kill the bacteria.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.
- Reinforces the skin’s protective barrier.
- Calms inflammation, redness and itching.
- Gently cleanses scalp and provides relief from discomfort.
- Suitable for people prone to eczema & psoriasis.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans .
- Ingredients and product NOT tested on animals.
- Researched and developed by British scientists.
- Free from petroleums, alcohols, perfumes and steroids.
- Dermatologically Tested. Non-comedogenic.
- Contains 100% Natural Antioxidants
- Made in the UK
How to Use:
In the shower apply to a body puff for extra foam and then massage gently all over to exfóliate the skin. In the bath add a generous amount to warm flowing wáter for never ending bubbles.
To shampoo: Apply directly to wet hair, making sure all strands are covered. Wash out with clean wáter.Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodiumlaurylethylsulphate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin, Naturally occurring allergens: Linalool